Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mango Epidemic

White Chocolate Panna Cotta with mango sauce And Mango Panna Cotta with Kiwi Salsa



My favorite fruit is Mango, and there were so many mangoes coming from our mango orchard and many different varieties so I had this idea to try and make different varieties of desserts that I haven’t made before so here is the first one.
White Chocolate Panna Cotta with mango Salsa & Sauce and Mango Panna Cotta with Kiwi Salsa
I had fun making them and enjoyed watching my family eating them beside family I usually give to others so I would know if what my family say is true and beside that I usually have lots of critics.
I made the chocolate panna cotta first and it was very easy to do so as I left them to set I noticed that it didn’t set so well and made a mental note to add more gelatin or give more time to set, they tasted very good smooth and rich.

The mango panna cotta set very nicely and was smooth and refreshing, tasted great and I have the empty glasses to prove nothing was left! =)

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

Beautiful! Looks and sounds very delicious!