Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

7 Cakes for 7 wonderful ladies






Chocolate mud cake
Chocolate truffle cake with ganache and chocolate curls
Chocolate brownie cake
Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
Strawberry cake with fresh cream frosting
Coffee cake with cappuccino frosting
Red velvet with cream cheese



This week I was very busy with family, my sister-in-law was back in town and sisters were all over at our place and I was helping my niece and nephews for the finals. This being mother’s day week so all my nieces and nephews (ages from 10 years to 1 year) wanted to bake cakes for their mom’s, as this week they were preparing for their finals we made a deal I’ll back all the cakes they will decorate them. So I baked all 7 small cakes on Friday and put the base coat for them and they came late Saturday evening to decorate them as they wanted to surprise their mothers at midnight.

No comments: